AirConcurrentMap 3.2.2 Trial Edition is available on this site, and we now offer the full, non-trial Development and Deployment Edition of AirConcurrentMap 3.2.2. We have new terms that you can read in the Development and Deployment Agreement. The Trial now times out, but for the duration of the trial, you receive full AirConcurrentMap capabilities. The Development and Deployment Agreement provides a one-time-only option for you to receive AirConcurrentMap 3.2.2. capabilities. We always provide email support, up to 10 hours per customer. If you need extended support, email email@example.com and describe your need.
Download AirConcurrentMap and try these tests TwitterDemo.java. You can compare how your Standard Java Maps do vs how AirConcurrentMap does, and decide when it is worth while to use AirConcurrentMap. You will see that AirConcurrentMap offers the fastest iterators, the best speed in concurrent, ordered operations, and the best memory management.
If you have at least a thousand Entries, AirConcurrentMap will provide you these results vs ConcurrentSkipListMap and ConcurrentHashMap
We provide tests to prove that AirConcurrentMap is the fastest due to concurrent use of cores. All you need to do is download AirConcurrentMap and try these tests to see that we have the fastest iterators, the best speed in concurrent, ordered ops, and the best memory management.
We announce our new Industry Standard compatible AirConcurrentMap that is plug-compatible with the standard Java Maps and free for non-commercial use.
Try AirConcurrentMap Free. All that is necessary is:
1. Download it;
1. Change the desired locations of the constructors of the standard Maps from, for example, ‘new ConcurrentSkipListMap()’ or ‘new ConcurrentHashMap()’ or any existing Map constructor to ‘new AirConcurrentMap()’;
2. Add ‘import com.infinitydb.airconcurrentmap.*’ to the top of the java file;
3. Change the CLASSPATH to include the airconcurrentmap.jar. This may simply require changing the CLASSPATH environment variable; and
4. Run one of:
- your existing application
- your existing tests
- a custom test
- one of the trivial TwitterDemo.java tests we posted elsewhere, or
- one of the extensive tests provided in the AirConcurrentMap zip distribution file.
Our current version of InfinityDB has been fundamentally transformed. It drives multiple cores to deliver one million operations per second. Try it now, free, and report your performance to us!
Gain results immediately by InfinityDB on a server. If you wish to istall InfinityDB on a different kind of platform, make sure your application is multi-threaded. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.