We announce our new Industry Standard compatible AirConcurrentMap that is plug-compatible with the standard Java Maps and free for non-commercial use.
Try AirConcurrentMap Free. All that is necessary is:
1. Download it;
1. Change the desired locations of the constructors of the standard Maps from, for example, ‘new ConcurrentSkipListMap()’ or ‘new ConcurrentHashMap()’ or any existing Map constructor to ‘new AirConcurrentMap()’;
2. Add ‘import com.infinitydb.airconcurrentmap.*’ to the top of the java file;
3. Change the CLASSPATH to include the airconcurrentmap.jar. This may simply require changing the CLASSPATH environment variable; and
4. Run one of:
- your existing application
- your existing tests
- a custom test
- one of the trivial TwitterDemo.java tests we posted elsewhere, or
- one of the extensive tests provided in the AirConcurrentMap zip distribution file.